A corporate website consists of a site that represents a company or brand on the web. It has relevant information about it, the services it offers, contact information, social networks and its mission and vision in such a way that potential customers can locate them and learn about them.
A corporate website is different from an e-commerce website. The corporate website is intended to inform about the company or brand, not to carry out the action of selling a product or service online. Within a corporate website, you can have a blog section where articles of interest to the public of interest, useful and relevant information for your visitors, are uploaded.
The function of the corporate website is for the public to get to know your team and its services better, which is the starting point for achieving recognition and positioning on the internet.
Features of a corporate website
Some features of an efficient corporate website are:
- Correct alignment of the site with the objectives, mission and vision of the company. The site must reflect the values and identity of the company or brand it represents.
- The information presented on the site must be constantly updated and the way to do it must be simple and practical. This will allow the user to have quality, up-to-date and relevant information as well as keeping the site secure.
- Present the information in a clear, relevant, organized and structured way in an intuitive way so that it has a good acceptance in the user experience when visiting the site.
- The site must be flexible enough that it can evolve as the company or brand does. In this way, it will be possible to maintain security and add new functionalities when necessary to satisfy the needs that arise from both the company and the user.
- The site must allow you to have tools that allow you to track it to measure its effectiveness by generating various statistics such as number of visitors per day and country.
- A corporate site cannot fail to be visually attractive. Its design must be consistent with the corporate image that the brand or company wishes to project.
- It must be responsive, that is, it must be able to be viewed correctly on various devices (personal computers, tablets, mobile phones).
At javosites.com we offer you the development of a corporate website tailored to your needs and resources with the necessary characteristics so that you can capture your audience online. Go to Contact Us to request our services.